BOB 3600 is approved by the Federal Communications Commission and meets UL safety standards 1637 specifications for Home Health Signaling Equipment.
State-of-the-Art Customer Care: Dependable and Convenient
- The CST Care Center is staffed 24 hours a day/365 days a year, with highly trained personnel.
- BOB 3600 includes a portable, waterproof “help” button that can be worn as a pendant, bracelet or pin.
- The CST Care Center has access to multiple languages in seconds.
- BOB 3600 connects to the client’s telephone line and is programmed to signal the CST Care center once the “help” button is activated.
- The CST Care Center has the capacity to respond to all incoming emergency signals.
- The CST Care Center is able to receive and mange multiple signals simultaneously; calls are NOT disconnected or put in a first come, first serve rotation.
- CST provides each client with written instructions and training.
File Maintenance: Accurate and Comprehensive
- The CST Care Center can inform referral agencies of emergency episodes or actions taken, by e-mail or fax.
- CST verifies client and emergency contact names semi-annually.
- CST maintains a file for each client, including:
- Authorization form
- Record of service delivery including documentation of delivery and installation of equipment, client/caregiver orientation, and monthly testing.
- List of emergency contacts
- Case log documenting all client-to-vendor and vendor-to-client contacts.